Microgaming-powered Avalon II is an impressive five-reel slot with 243 ways to win. The game is equipped with unbelievable 8 bonus features with potentially big rewards up for grabs. Wagering a fairly low bet, you stand the chance to bag up to a mouth-watering 2,400,000 coins! This feature-stuffed slot has detailed graphics, a tranquilizing soundtrack and many winning opportunities. Avalon II is truly one of the most epic Microgaming’s products ever.
Instead of a traditional payline layout, Avalon II has 243 ways to win. This means that matching symbols do not need to create a fixed payline pattern to bring you a win. A winning combination is formed by three or more matching icons displayed on three or more adjacent reels starting with the far left reel.
On the reels, you will come across King Arthur themed icons, including Black Knight, Morgan, Guinevere, Merlin and Arthur himself. The character symbols are joined by classic card icons, from Nine to Ace. The highest award regular symbols can grant is x1000 times a bet, for five Arthur symbols. Playing card icons are low-pay symbols awarding up to x100 times a bet.
Based on a 243-ways-to-win model, the slot allows to adjust only two bet settings; these are a coin size ($0.01, $0.02, $0.05) and the number of coins per spin (max. 5). Overall, the maximum stake reaches as low as $7.50.
The Avalon II is the slot’s wild and a jackpot-trigger. The wild symbol substitutes for other icons, except for bonus symbols, to complete a winning combo. Besides, it pays out the top fixed jackpot worth x2000 times a bet if five wilds appear on adjacent reels. The Lady of the Lake acts as an expanding wild that increases in size to cover all the three positions if landing on reel #3.Merlin feature
The wizard Merlin can sometimes appear in front of the reels to award a random cash prize or a multiplier.
Here we come to the slot’s most intriguing content on offer. Avalon II incorporates an unmatched EIGHT bonus games!
Bonus games are triggered by three or more Holy Grail symbols scattered anywhere on the reels. When the feature begins for the first time in your gaming session, you start with the first bonus game. After the completion of each stage, you return to the main game. With every subsequent trigger of the feature, you advance to the next stage, with eight bonus games available in total. Every stage offers different awards and different challenges.
1) Lake of Legend is Level 1 in the bonus games sequence. Your task is to roll the dice to assemble the fragments of the Excalibur. You have ten dice rolls, and if you reforge the sword, you get a x15 multiplier on top of your wins in the base game.
2) In the Misty Vale bonus you are awarded 15 free spins with an extra wild multiplier symbol that doubles payouts when substituting.
3) Whispering Woods is a Pick ‘Em type bonus where you have to choose one of five presented shields off the screen. There is a multiplier hidden under each shield, with a maximum of x160 times your bet.
4) Forest Falls is a free spins round with a Microgaming’s branded trailing wilds feature. The Avalon II symbol creates a trail of wild symbols when sliding down the reels with each subsequent spin.
5) In the Dusky Moors game you are to find two matching helmets to win a x2 to x8 multiplier.
6) The Morgan’s Keep bonus offers 20 free spins with rolling reels. A multiplier value, with up to x6, is increased with each consecutive win.
7) Hall of Shadows awards random cash prizes with each strike you make to defeat the black knight.
8) The final eighth stage is titled the Isle of Avalon. In this feature you spin the Wheels of Avalon to unlock generous cash awards.
Avalon II is a 100% must-play slot, since it has a plethora of bonus features, including wilds, expanding wilds, scatters, rolling reels, extra wilds and a plenty of other fantastic bonuses for an action-packed gameplay. It’s no exaggeration to say that Avalon II is one of the most feature-rich slots ever produced by Microgaming and other casino software suppliers.